How Much Does It Cost to Make an App and What Affects the Price?
If you order food, book a flight, talk to a friend or take a taxi, you'll think of a smartphone.The same goes for the rest of the world. Mobile applications have become a necessity of time to capture the huge market of fast moving.
Mobile application development is a new way for companies to make money, so how much does it cost to make an app?
Evergreen Cost Issues
The time and cost needed to make an app depend greatly on the complexity of the project. Due to a number of subjective determinants, it is difficult to provide an estimate of how much it cost to make an app. However, there are some factors that affect the final cost and average prices that can help you get an understanding of the future investment.
Factors Affecting the Cost
Although most of our clients want the answer to the question “How much does it cost to make an app?”, we can only make estimates because each application development process involves making apps that will help you shape the cost. Therefore, the breakdown of the cost of comes down to:
- App features and purposes - The actions that an application can actually perform for its users.
- Support for platforms and mobile devices - whether it's an iOS or an Android / Windows Mobile app.
- Integration Point - The need for integration third-party services and systems that will be your content source.
- Using visual objects - The complexity of the app's internal visual objects will significantly affect costs.
- Use the hardware features of your smartphone - whether the app you make will use smartphone features such as GPS navigation, NFC technology, sports coprocessors, and other technologies included in smartphones or tablets.
- Maintenance Plan - Once the application development project has finished, it is clear that technical support from developers is required.
Our experience speaks for itself
How Much Can It Cost?
Without a back-end database, the cost of a basic application for API functionality or social media integration is between $ 2,000 and $ 10,000. In the US, it can cost about $ 8,000, but in India, the cost of making the same app may be half, but the quality will also decrease.
The time can vary from one to three months and can be done by new developers because they are easy to develop.
The cost of the average complexity will be between $ 10,000 and $ 40,000. Costs may vary depending on the platform and the country in which the application is being developed. The development of such an application takes three to six months.
Because of the API, social media integration, back-end support, and complex features, complex applications will require experienced developers to handle this. The cost of developing such apps is generally around $ 40,000 to $ 80,000. Android versions of the same app can cost more than $ 100,000.
Get Ready to your Project
When you estimate how much it will cost to make an app, you first need to consider the location of the development team and the complexity of the project - both of which can have a significant impact on overall development costs.
App architecture is the largest contributor to the total development costs, so you can save on data storage and scalability, third-party API integration, and more if there are several options to choose from. Contact us to get a free estimation of your project and find the most beneficial way to bring your ideas to life.